Career Opportunities: Carpenter / Remodeler
Looking for career opportunities in Wilmington NC? Re-Bath of Wilmington is currently seeking an experienced carpenter / remodeler to install bathroom components. Our technicians work from a 6 x 10 trailer (provided) and handle the complete remodeling process from demolition to the Job Completion Checklist.
Carpenter / Remodeler Qualifications
- Must own a dependable late model truck (able to pull a 6 x 10 trailer)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in residential remodeling
- Comfortable working on a piece rate schedule
- Can demonstrate people and organizational skills
- Must be skilled in carpentry, tile work and have some plumbing experience
- Willingness to follow proven systems
- Team player
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Generous piece rate system = great pay. Full benefit package including: health insurance, dental insurance, retirement plan, paid vacation, mileage allowance, tool allowance, company cell phone, flex time, and job training.
Re-Bath of Wilmington Proudly Serves:
Wilmington, Oak Island, Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach, Jacksonville, Emerald Isle, Beaufort, Elizabethtown, South Brunswick, Whiteville, Lumberton, Chinquapin, Pembroke, Wallace, Hampstead, Topsail